Wholeheartedness is what I long for. I found it in the Lord at the foot of the cross. The journey of life is every changing. Through those changes I grow, am challenged, experiences develop, I become more and more like the women I was created to be. This blog is a spot to document the parts of the journey which stick out.
Life Verse
"If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do." James 1:5-8
No comments:
Post a Comment