Dear friend,
I want to take this opportunity to share with you what the Lord is doing in my life recently. In June, I started working part time at a local organization called All God’s Children International (AGCI). AGCI is a three part nonprofit organization which focuses on; international adoption, orphan care relief, & mission trips. My current position at AGCI is Orphan Care Coordinator, which not only is a huge blessing, but an amazing opportunity to love and advocate for orphans and widows around the world.
The reason for this letter is that I am hoping you will do a couple of things for me. The only way we will be effective in our mission, is if God’s hand is with us. So first and foremost I ask please pray for our team:

Here are a few specific areas to pray for:
• Pray for us as we prepare for this trip and that we can get all the supplies we need for this trip
• Pray for the women who are at the Promise of Life home, that their hearts will be open to what the Lord’s will is for their life and their child’s life
• Pray for the children who are at Hannah’s Hope, that they will be blessed by the work we’ll be doing there
• Pray for our team to work in unity and be Christ-centered
I would also like to ask you to consider supporting me on this mission’s trip financially. The trip is going to cost $1,500. I know many of you don’t have the time or ability to be able to go on a mission trip yourselves. By supporting my trip financially, you’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in what the Lord is doing in the lives of the orphan children and women in Taiwan through the work He’s called my team to do there this May. Although it’s not as exciting as going all the way to Taiwan, your financial support is crucial and much needed. I could not go if it were not for God working through you to send me.
Thank you for considering being a partner with me in this outreach! If you decide to support my trip financially, please make your check payable to All God’s Children Int’l and mail to 3308 NE Peerless Place Portland, OR 97232. Put “Taiwan Mission Trip- Rebekah Holzhouser” in the memo line. If for whatever reason it is not the Lords will that I go, your gifts will be used to care for the orphans and women in Taiwan.
Serving my Lord,
Rebekah Holzhouser
More Beautiful Taiwan Children:
No comments:
Post a Comment